ASK Physicians Hearing Centers offers a full range of audiology services to patients of all ages. Our audiologists are experts in the evaluation and management of hearing loss, and will happily provide individuals with treatment options geared toward their unique needs. We work directly with the industry’s top hearing aid manufacturers including Phonak, GN ReSound, Oticon, Siemens and Unitron to provide you with a thorough selection of amplification devices.
Our services include:
- Diagnostic hearing evaluations
- Hearing aid sales and service
- Hearing aid evaluations, fittings and follow-up care
- Counseling for patients and family members regarding hearing loss and amplification
- Medical care (provided through our parent company, Head and Neck Associates) to assist in the management of ear infections, cerumen occlusion, eardrum perforations, vestibular evaluation, electrophysical evaluation and other conditions that must be treated prior to your hearing aid fitting
Learn more about what we do and the services we provide by clicking on any of the tabs this section.